- Revolutionary Yulex® rubber that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability, warmth and sustainability. It’s also hypoallergenic
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped
- Torso and thighs lined with hydrophobic micro-grid recycled polyester thermal lining
- Arms, legs and collar have high-stretch recycled polyester internal lining
- Externally lined with water-resistant recycled polyester jersey
- Detachable front-zip entry for maximum performance and ease of entry
- 60% Yulex® rubber/40% neoprene: 2.5mm (torso/thighs) with micro-grid recycled polyester thermal lining. 2.5mm (arms/legs) lined with high-stretch recycled polyester jersey
Patagonia Mens Yulex R2 Front Zip Full Suit
From seed to suit, Patagonia has made yet another step in the quest for a more sustainable wetsuit. Support this endeavor and more by threading cold barrels in the latest suit on the market.
Patagonia’s revolutionary Yulex rubber is the most sustainable rubber being used in wetsuits today. On top of that, they also managed to sneak some recycled polyester into this special edition suit as well!